News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Motorola Moto G Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, January 03, 2014, 07:24:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The People's Smartphone. Google dubs its latest highlight "Moto G" that is sold by the subsidiary Motorola. The smartphone fuses high-performance hardware with a reasonable price. We checked whether this strategy adds up.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Motorola-Moto-G-Smartphone.108358.0.html

Jual Smartphone

Awesome review of this product by you. I can see clearly now about the smartphone. Thank you very much.

xylltch

I've been thoroughly impressed with my Moto G.  I almost never buy top-of-the-line devices anymore, but this sure feels like one.  Motorola really made some smart decisions with where they trimmed costs, because it never really feels like the phone is lacking.  The best part is that arguably the three greatest cost-saving cuts (lack of LTE, a faster processor, and a larger screen) end up improving the device by allowing a longer battery life, while never really feeling like they're missed.

Sven Mellander

Great phone! My only complaints with mine are:

1. Back cover very hard to remove
2. Flaky power and volume buttons
3. A bit of background light bleeding

anarchy

its very unsure about the service after lenovo take over this company like google did that before when it bought motorola.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview