News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck's Top 10 Gaming Notebooks

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2013, 14:19:39

Previous topic - Next topic

GD

And where is Gigabyte Aero 15? Or a laptop with GTX 1060 was taken to the Top 10 Calculators?

Florian Glaser

Quote from: GD on June 03, 2017, 20:13:20
And where is Gigabyte Aero 15? Or a laptop with GTX 1060 was taken to the Top 10 Calculators?

Hi,

Gigabyte sees the Aero 15 more as a multimedia-device so we rated it as multimedia. It´s missing there too at the moment, because it`s not yet available in germany, where the top-10-lists are written.

Best regards,

Flo

Justin Lewis

I read about the Zephyrus and it seemed like a solid computer. I bought it and so far i love it.
Check it out: http://www.techgadgetstoday.com/asus-republic-gamers-zephyrus/

Justin Lewis

I read about the Zephyrus and it seemed like a solid computer. I bought it and so far i love it.
Check it out: http://www.techgadgetstoday.com/asus-republic-gamers-zephyrus/

Luis Faria

Sorry but I need one opinion about two models, what is the best in your opinion, The HP OMEN 17-W002NP or ASUS GL753VE-77AT5PB1 and why?

Tks

fiscaps

your rating does not make any sense. Those are top-line notebooks. it does not matter what screen it has because if you spent $2-4k for it, you better buy a good monitor to see all of those pixels it produces. It does not matter what keyboard it has also, if you game, buy mechanical keyboard to dominate. Please give us ratings based on processor-graphics-memory combination add now fast they sort out all of those pixels. Top position computer with 1060 graphic card in this category, really? OLED monitor for Alienware - who cares. I think most dominating companies here are ASUS (I have one), MSI and I really like how Aourus jumps in this game.

Sam1

Can someone please explain what is the point of 1080p resolution and a gtx 1080??
Absolutely unacceptable!!

TIMOTHY CLEMENTS

Pricing Link for the Asus Chimera G703GI is linking to laptops way cheaper than it.

Alexxx

Why isn't Stric Scar II on this list? its same 87% as bottom three, and I would say ASUS Scar II is better them those

Tanishq Hooda

gamalaptop

- Alienware is the best choise..!

GaMa Laptop - Gaming & Macbook Cũ Giá Rẻ, Uy Tín TPHCM

- Laptop Gaming Cũ Giá Rẻ TPHCM
- Macbook Cũ Giá Rẻ TPHCM
- Thu Mua Laptop Cũ Giá Cao TPHCM
- Mua Mua Macbook Cũ Giá Cao TPHCM
- Thu Mua Laptop Gaming Cũ Giá Cao TPHCM
- Laptop Cũ Giá Rẻ TPHCM

- Số 19 Đường D5, F.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, Tp.CHM
- Điện thoại: 0986.100.922
Laptop Gamingg Cu TPHCM

Global Nettech

I think Lenovo Legion Y740-15 is the greatest of all Gaming laptops

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview