News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Nokia Lumia 1320 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, March 10, 2014, 07:51:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A fresh phablet. Pursuing the Lumia 1520, Nokia sends another 6 inch phablet featuring HD resolution, and Windows Phone 8 in the race called Lumia 1320. Its power and configuration are no match for the premium model, but it is nevertheless a strong smartphone.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Nokia-Lumia-1320-Smartphone.112602.0.html

MHDGHM

I have this device, pretty cool, i'm playing modern combat 4, asphalt 8, fifa 2014, asphalt 7, temple run 2 and subway surfers without any issue at all, but hill climb racing isn't playable at all, nova 3 hangs sometime, but a very good device, as you read usually in reviews: (i won't regret buying this phone) is not enough, i'm in love with this device. (nokia isn't paying me for writing this review, it's true) but consider that the speaker sucks at the highest volume (consider that 20/30 is ur freind), notifications aren't noticeable, camera is acceptable, but the nokia camera app turned the hell into a heaven, i can now take some pro pictures, consider (a budget device) will be the B+ or even A (in this case)marked device, but surely not A+, consider buying a SD card, because the very small int.storage means that there is only 4 gb available to the user, voice calls clarity is great, brightness should be lower than these, it would blind u if u r using the phone in the dark, front camera is good but should be better, GPS, a very remarkable thing, best device for car entertainment,  overall of 8/10 i think, go buy it, don't wait, but check the available bands from ur carrier and if they are compatible with this device, not 4G in the US at all, 3g only on AT&T, 2g only on T mobile, don't be fouled, the only maker of this mistake would be you. (srry 4 bed Inglish)

MHDGHM

also don't buy a screen protector, because it's not compatible, and if you did, you will face some touch issues, just google for Lumia 1320 touch issue and you will find out why, just from the screen protector, don't be afraid.

Robert Crew

The IPS screen on the Nokia Lumia 1320 sports three subpixels per pixel, so effectively you get 990 ppi. It's a luscious display.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview