News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Palit Galapad 7 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, June 22, 2013, 05:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Newcomer. The manufacturer Galapad/Palit presents their first tablet to the market and gives it a rather unimaginative name. The hardware configuration isn't groundbreaking either, but as a complete package it could be persuasive -- and it has some nice surprises in store.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Palit-Galapad-7-Tablet.95212.0.html

MikeI

No SIM card! Way to go!
Why didn't this review try Skype and report on voice over Internet??
I tried it with Kindle Fire HD and it worked ok but needs much improvement for daily use.

dionysus

I want to use my Galapad for presentations. I connected it to a projector through a micro HDMI to VGA connector. It doesn't work. Any suggestions? Do I have to download some apps or drivers?

diederoth

i like the tablet but i don't understund why the tablet just 31% have it is tegra 3 with a 12 core gpu

Edmond

I bought Galapad 7 six months ago. First few weeks its work fine, though I notice that the tablet getting over-heat very quickly, but then the first problem arise, when I hold tablet vertically the Back/Home button didn't response to touch, horizontally its work fine, then after a week the problem extended to half screen didn't response to touch.

I contacted their customer service and they instructed me to return it for repair, and told me that it will take ONE month. After more then a month I call them, they say your tablet is still not returned from repair centre, but they offer me another one. So I went to their customer service centre to pick up the tablet, at service centre I got new tablet and try it, I found out its got the same problems, then they give me another one to try, and it was work fine at that moment, so take that tablet. but after a week the new tablet come up with same problems, some time hang, and sometime don't respond to touch.

This tablet have serious touch screen and system stability problems. Avoid it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview