News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro ultrabook available for purchase

Started by Redaktion, October 05, 2013, 01:02:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Announced back at IFA 2013, the QHD+ ultrabook from Lenovo is finally available for purchase at over $1,600.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-2-Pro-ultrabook-available-for-purchase.103222.0.html

Terre08

That model will not cost 1,600 in the US. You can't just take the UK price and convert using currency rates. For instance the same model that is on the UK website which is from the 1st generation of Yoga cost 879 pounds in the UK and 1,379 in the US. The US model also has 8Gb of ram and a 256GB of SSD hard drive while the UK one has 4Gb and 128Gb. My guess is the same model that can be preordered in the UK will cost about 12-1300 in the US and the 1.7 processor with 8Gb ram and 256Gb HD will be around 1,600. Also don't forget that the UK has VAT included in their prices. All US states have lower sales tax than the UK VAT and some don't even have sales tax.

Codrut Nistor

I am sorry for not making it clear - I wasn't thinking about this model selling for $1,600 in the US via other channels. What I had in mind was the price for US buyers who would get it from Isme online (or have a friend based in UK purchase it for them).
Regarding the tax part and the hardware setup differences, I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, base specs and pricing for the US are not available right now.
Thank you very much for your comment!

yes

Is is actually available for purchase starting at $999.99 from bestbuy. The i7/8gb/256gb version is $1199.99.

LOL @ $1600

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview