News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ematic introduces the EGP008 HD Pro Series 8-inch Android tablet

Started by Redaktion, October 01, 2013, 14:58:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new slate has an aluminum body, a dual-core processor and quad-core GPU, Android 4.1 with a rich collection of preloaded apps and a good price.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Ematic-introduces-the-EGP008-HD-Pro-Series-8-inch-Android-tablet.103029.0.html

Patricia

I received the 8' tablet for my birthday Oct. 2013.  It's my first tablet and I have much to learn. I've read this tablet is suppose to have 10 hours of battery time. My Wi-Fi is turned off, the only thing I'm doing is reading a book I down loaded. The life of my fully charged battery is 1 and 1/2 hours before it needs to be recharged. While I like what the tablet is suppose to do, I'm extremely disappointed in the life of the battery and for that reason cannot recommend anyone should purchase this tablet.

Pat

It is my understanding that you should charge the battery for 6 full hours before using it, drain the battery completely, charge, drain then you should see longer battery life.

Jackie

My son has this tablet, and it has stopped working. We cannot charge it, we have used the reset button and tried both the wall plug and the usb plug for the computer and nothing works.  I am very upset and need help with this, but there is no number to call, and the website only allows for USA residents. 

Codrut Nistor

Where did you get this tablet from? Aren't you supposed to call some support service for replacement/repairs?

bonmeck

I bought one end of DEC 2013, end of February, littles lines appeared on the tablet, horizontally and vertically. contacted ematic, the guy did not really car much about the warranty, he said out of the blues, I must pay $45 for shipping. And once he has my tablet how. Is it gonna cost ??? So, I really do not recommend this tablet, they. Do not care about the customer services after the sale. And let talk about the life of the battery, between 1 hour 15 minutes to the most of 1 hour 30 minutes. No no no buy, been if the. Price and spec is attractive, you don t enough for your money. I repeat, mine lasted 2 full month with little use, maybe used it 3 or 4 hours the most. I use my laptop most of the times t

bonmeck

I bought one end of DEC 2013, end of February, littles lines appeared on the tablet, horizontally and vertically. contacted ematic, the guy did not really car much about the warranty, he said out of the blues, I must pay $45 for shipping. And once he has my tablet how. Is it gonna cost ??? So, I really do not recommend this tablet, they. Do not care about the customer services after the sale. And let talk about the life of the battery, between 1 hour 15 minutes to the most of 1 hour 30 minutes. No no no buy, been if the. Price and spec is attractive, you don t enough for your money. I repeat, mine lasted 2 full month with little use, maybe used it 3 or 4 hours the most. I use my laptop most of the times t

Codrut Nistor

It is sad to hear such things about a brand like Ematic. I never used their products, but I purchased a few mobiles and tablets straight from China via Chinavasion, had some warranty issues and they solved everything much better than expected.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview