News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Amoi N828 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, May 29, 2013, 08:55:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Something new. The Amoi N828 is the manufacturer's attempt to compete with the established smartphone producers. The successor of the Amoi N821 is on sale as of now and with its 4.5 inch display and quad-core processor supposed to teach its competitors the meaning of fear. Find out in our test if this works out.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Amoi-N828-Smartphone.93161.0.html

John

THe MTK6589 hast only a single core gpu.
And i really doubt that so complex games like real racer 3 are really fluid

Rubanok

I can confirm, that Real Racing 3 is real fluid. I`m shocked, but it is real.

konstruktor

well even the xperia play can run this game totally fluid. no magic here ;)

VincentXP

its good to see notebookcheck also get involve tablet & smartphone. can you test haipai n7889 6" IPS phone? i might need the cost value vs the mega 6.3

Brian

Well done and quite comprehensive I have the N850 on the way and this review pretty well covered everything I was expecting.

Brian Gardner

I have just bought the Amoi N850 and am most disapointed that its functionality has been crippled by chinese text at every turn. This phone is definitely not aimed at the english speaking user and other than phoneing and texting as with a thirty dollar phone it is next to being useless

modisa

Hi,
I own an N828 which runs MIUI 4.1.25 now and works like a charm. So I bought one for my wife, but it came with no sound. Exchanged the mainboards and confirmed, that that part is defective. Cannot contact the factory to get a replacement (the seller will not help me - as I understood)- could you pls help with a good contact to Amoi (Amoi.com contacts do not work)
If you have any info, pls e-mail me here: [email protected]
THANKS!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview