News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck's Top 10 Premium Office/Business Notebooks

Started by Redaktion, September 18, 2013, 10:35:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Update August 2013. Here you will find the best office/business notebooks reviewed by Notebookcheck in the last few months. Our list of top models is regularly updated, maintained and commented on and should assist in purchase decisions.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-s-Top-10-Premium-Office-Business-Notebooks.98925.0.html

willy3

Although perhaps not deemed Office laptops, why have you not considered the new Dell Haswell Inspirons eg Inspiron 15 7000, Haswell XPS 15, or even Precision 4800 ?

PM

Thank you for the recap. Did you already schedule the reviews for the newest HP ZBooks and Elitebooks?

Gokul

This is a nice review!!

I want advice to buy a laptop for 3D CAD work(ex.Unigraphics NX, Pro E, Catia etc). For personal use. I am confused with the model selection. My budget is below 1000 USD and I am located in Malaysia. As I have checked with a few of my friends they suggested Intel i5 4th Gen(2.6-3.0 GHz), 4GB RAM, 1GB Graphic card, 15" Display as a reasonable specification. I am inclined toward Lenovo / Dell / Asus for the above configuration but just confused about selecting a specific model. I need some expert suggestion so that I will not regret after buying one.
Thanks in advance.

gokul.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview