News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo ThinkPad S531 Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, September 13, 2013, 21:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Think Slim! Business notebooks are usually conservative and rather bulky working devices. Lenovo's ThinkPad S531 is one alternative that wants to eliminate this prejudice. It combines typical business features with a slim ultrabook design. We checked if the attractive specifications are convincing.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-S531-Ultrabook.101772.0.html

Ivan Krumov

Very nice review, it really reproduces what are my feelings about my machine. I just want to correct that there are configurations with i5 processor and Full HD display.

Jan Andersen

Nice unit if it wasnt for the dedicated graphics card - you cant play multimedia on this - the graphics card will shut down the unit wihtout warning.

It is thus about a useless notebook, you never know when it will shut down on you - SNAP it will say - did you save your work  - no ?

Ivan Krumov

I am not sure what do you mean with the shutdown, but mine never did that. I am playing World of Warcraft and Call Of Duty 4 susing the ATI external video card, and it heats up quite a bit, but never shuts down. Anyway, the heat is not that worrying as it gets heated in the base of the screen and you usually do not touch there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview