News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-10E Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 05, 2013, 04:16:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Quad-core for the masses. We couldn't help but remain unimpressed by AMD's Trinity dual-core CPUs. But what about the Kabini quad-cores? And how much of a "real laptop" can be found in Toshiba's low-cost offering? Does the mainstream device exhibit unexpected strengths?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-C50D-A-10E-Notebook.100745.0.html

UK Video Editor

You know what? This is not a bad machine.

I usually go for a hig end 17, Dell XPS and HP Envy have been my last two laptops both with 2gb Nvidia cards.

I decided to get a decent desktop as i had broken both screens on the laptops after about 2 years each, both were excellent.

I have had this C50 for a week now and i only bought it to edit a clip on the road and surf the net etc,..

I rendered a full HD clip earlier of 18 minutes 50fps 720p and it took an hour to render to 1280x720 6mbs

I will never edit a clip that long again it was just a test. But it will render short clips if i need one on the road , it surfs superbly, it doesnt get hot, Youtube HD plays well and full screen. No crashes, great battery , quiet fan and its a decent laptop for normal use and it can do some hard work if needed.

In the same price range as a netbook this is a great buy if you just want a laptop that is pretty nippy for every day use tht can do some hard tasks if a little slower than the premium laptops.

It would be a great budget buy for a student a mum etc and for me for a little laptop to surf and edit small clips when needed its a great back up to a decent desktop machine and its nippy and  not at all bad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview