News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Split x2 Convertible

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2013, 01:04:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Two times the fun. The pricey but well-received Envy x2 has prompted HP to expand the x2 lineup for more budget-conscious buyers beginning with the Split x2. This newer model promises a larger display size and faster processor than the Envy x2. So, what's the catch?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Split-x2-Convertible.99968.0.html

sublation

It's pretty interesting you said the hinge is loose and wobbly.  Mine is not... mine is incredibly stiff.  Almost TOO stiff as adjusting the angle of the screen can take two hands. 

Sublation

Also, if you do not purchase the Split X2 with the optional additional HDD in the base you cannot do-it-yourself upgrade with your own HDD later.  HP does not include the SATA connections without purchasing the upgrade.   Pretty darn lame if you ask me.  The only thing that is in the HDD spot is a dummy HDD (hunk of metal bracing). 

I guess I'll be utilizing the "cloud" now.   Oh well... a mechanical drive would probably just be a battery hog anyway.   Still though... would have been nice to have the option to DIY upgrade.

Sally

If there is no USB port on the tablet part, how would one connect to the internet if one is using a Dongle (which requires a USB port)? Help?

James mensah-brown

I am James. I am looking for the charger for the hp splitx2. Any help!

Charlie

I have a SplitX2 with blue tooth. I bought it for a "Music Reader"
soft ware program I for my PC that I wanted to use with my saxophone. (you know, turn the page with a foot pedal wirelessly.There is suppose to be a wireless connection using blue tooth with a footpedal. I CAN NOT get it to work. I have talked to HP and Aiturn with no luck so fsr. Any ideas????

Last night at church I tried with my friend's ipad. no luck

splitx2master

Jackson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview