News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire V5-573G-54208G50aii Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 14, 2013, 23:55:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Compact gaming notebook? A light, powerful and also inexpensive office notebook is always interesting. The Aspire V5 is equipped with a frugal Intel Haswell processor and an IPS display to satisfy multimedia users. And if you prefer gaming on the go you will be happy with the GeForce GT 750M graphics. Are we dealing with a gaming notebook in an Ultrabook-disguise?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-V5-573G-54208G50aii-Notebook.99264.0.html

Some guy

Stefano88

It's possibile mount a mSSD on mSATA port and install an Opereting System like Windows?

Giorgio

Hræsvelgr

read the review...
QuoteThe battery can be replaced.
written under the picture of the battery on the right bar
Acer TravelMate 5720 | T9300 | HD2600 | 3GB DDR2 600mhz | 320GB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 04/2008
läuft wie am ersten Tag, ergonomische Tastatur - Dank an Acer!

Schenker XMG P722 | i7-3820QM | GTX680M | 16GB DDR3 1600mhz | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 10/2012
Schön verpackte Endlospower

smallet

Any chance this might ever release in North American markets (would be quite popular if it did). Not many brands offer IPS display with a good GPU at low price here. Even the frame is quite light for what it is.

Mats

Is it really so that that *all* of the display configurations are sold with an IPS panel?
I've seen the ones with the normal HD screen go for quite a bit less than the Full HD variants. I'm desperately looking for an affordable laptop with something better than a run-of-mill TN panel.

Sven Mellander

Does it run a lot cooler when the dedicated graphics are not in use?

Sven Mellander

Quote from: Stefano88 on August 17, 2013, 11:20:17
It's possibile mount a mSSD on mSATA port and install an Opereting System like Windows?

Yes, it should be pretty straight forward if you know how to install windows from a usb drive.

sad person

Hynek Lorenc

average

I just bought it in singapore. Not fullhd though. i5 4200u, 750m 4gb dvram, 500 hdd, 8gb ram, 15.6". I am loving it

Pro User

Notebookcheck different writer different oppinion . to me 2kg 15.6" , GT750 , battery life wifi 7-8 hours , palm rest so cool , this will be the notebook worth 95% . - 5% for who dont like Acer brand. although i never own one acer before.
palm rest max load 27c to 31c just get 63pts? to me its should 100pts. when u put ur palm at palm rest no more irritate heat issue.
connectivity low mark ? you expect the built in wifi give you 150 metre range? go get a alpha , you can go upto 1km-3km.
mouse pad? to me its just 2nd item after DVD to be remove from laptop.  its should pair with the BT big mouse for now day all end user.
Price at Malaysia its too high , RM2.8k  for me this should be the set sell at RM2.2k or even lower.

James Baker

As someone who owns the predecessor to this notebook the M5 (comes with a 640M) it has its problems. Right now it is very hot, I cannot open it to clean it. It requires specials tools to open. The touchpad also stopped working, I believe water damage or condensation may have caused that. The keyboard used to type well but now it's just... poor. The keys feel like a cheap keyboard. I would actually consider buying the V5 given this review but when I think about the M5 here is why I wouldn't: it's too flimsy to survive my travel'ling lifestyle yet also very portable and well suited for it. I think it would be best to avoid the acer brand as these laptops just don't survive out in the wild that well. And when you are outside of the US how is the warranty going to help? I have to come to the conclusion that I need a laptop that is portable, mid-high gaming ready and sturdy. Acer is missing in the sturdy department.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview