News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell Inspiron 15R-5537 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 12, 2013, 07:41:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahanzeb

i buy this machine i didn't understood its bluetooth how its work

MBhoss O. Suizo

For me Dell Inspiron 15 5537 i7 is good for me even for the gaming I am happy for my own Dell inspiron 15 5537 i7 nothing personal that is my opinion

Talha

0pen

I thought it was important to note that for this particular model, the inclusion of a Radeon R7 is optional, and thus some units will only carry the Intel HD 4400 integrated chip.

Though the HD4400 isn't a bad choice for most (as explained), but the gaming and 3D rendering components of this laptop are severely diminished in comparison.

Ian

I've had mine since spring 2014 when it shipped with Windows 8.0 and its performance has met my expectations through the updates to Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10. It had WiFi issues reaching my older router in 2014 but upgrading the router was the solution; this computer itself was fine. The only bugs it suffers from are those introduced by Microsoft's Windows 10. 

Viggy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview