News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review MSI GE70-i765M287 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2013, 08:05:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gaming package. A matte 17.3-inch Full HD display, an Intel Core i7-4700MQ and a GeForce GTX 765M are the key features of the MSI GE70. The gaming notebook wants to conquer the games room and convince us with its design and extensive features. Did MSI pay attention to the system noise and the temperatures?  

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-MSI-GE70-i765M287-Notebook.98244.0.html

shammi

i have seen this laptop, but i wanted to know the complete HP laptop review i:e HP-Dv7t-7200Quad edition...

System User

I have this notebook and even though it does not come with an SSD ... it does have at least TWO m-SATA slots and it works quite nicely using an m-SATA SSD drive for the OS and apps and the reconfiguring the HD as a storage drive.

I am quite pleased with the overall performance, and portability of this notebook and I also agree that the keyboard and touchpad could use improvement.

Dimiss

Is the cooling system really so bad??? Is it possible to play demanding games for a few hours???

maxiobor

Quote from: System User on August 05, 2013, 07:59:49
I have this notebook and even though it does not come with an SSD ... it does have at least TWO m-SATA slots and it works quite nicely using an m-SATA SSD drive for the OS and apps and the reconfiguring the HD as a storage drive.

I am quite pleased with the overall performance, and portability of this notebook and I also agree that the keyboard and touchpad could use improvement.

Exactly the 15.6" version of this MSI, has 2 mSATA slots, too. Which you can confirm anywhere and it would be retarded if smaller version had 2 mSATA slots and the bigger one not. Please update it so there will be correct info about that.
1.mSATA slot: up to a maxmum 120gb (on 15.6" version but I think it will be the same).
2. mSATA slot: up to 128gb (on 15.6" version)

Bogdan

Hello,

Could someone possibly confirm/check is the ATA password protection (HDD password) feature available in BIOS for this notebook or is it possible to use eDrive (hardware based BitLocker) with it?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview