News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, October 30, 2013, 04:33:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The third time is the charm? The newest addition to Samsung's successful Galaxy Note series comes with a huge 5.7-inch display - fitting, given the current trend to ever larger smartphone screen sizes. But is this beast truly a sight to behold or is it actually a step in the wrong direction?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-SM-N9005-Smartphone.104798.0.html

snn47

Thank you for the review, owning a Note 2 and now 3 I am looking for information not (yet?) documented by Samsung, nor could I find them anywhere else. It concerns the Hardware as well as software support. Do you or any of the readers have any information they are willing to share?

1. Due to the absense of information from Samsung the conditions of how the Regionlock can be disabled is unknown. A lot of information is posted but national Samsung customer services don't have information nor are the  able to provide unlockcodes. Since through updates this will most likely also apply to e.g. Notes 2. Sometimes an unlock by using the Note with a Sim from the region it was bought in was sufficient, unclear is- if you read posts e.g. at .xda-developer- how long it had to stay in or how much activity is needed  to unlock the Note. it would be nce to know for shure.

2. According to http://english.etnews.com/electronics/2850538_1303.html Samsung Electronics smartphone accessories will not work if they are not authentic. I guess similar to what printer manufacturers do.

3. Support of external USB 2.0/3.0 Hubs?

4. Access to external USB 2.0/3.0 Memory, Flash/HDD, what fileformats are supported, what is the max. size acceptable 2TB, or more?

5.a. Is the earplug fixed to L-/R-out and Mic-In or is there a way to enable Stereo recording by configuring the out to input's?

5.b. Support of external USB- Sound devices that would enable  Stereo recording or use for Noise cancelling?

6. Support of other USB harware e.g. USB-LAN, DVB-C(2)-/-T(2)-/S(2) receiver? So far e.g. SDR-Radio supports some DVB-T Hardware.

7. The USB 2.0/3.0 connector and it's support of video out. WHich version is supported which adapter are needed, is charging possible ... again you'll find different information which may or not may work for the Note.

8. What accessories will be available, at best you find placeholders for something that is not yet available e.g. replacement-battery. Which old accessories will work and in case of the docking station what is supported if it works at all?

Please  update the review if you have additional information.

human

reading this article from my Note 3 4G
I'm really satisfied
the screen is really good and sharp.
in some reviews they measured the screen brightness in automatic mode and it reached 600 while in manual mode the full brightness is about 400
can the reviewer conform that ??

darko sam

Awesome review, fully up to expectations.
"Absurdly phenomenal" battery life.. haha. Loved that line.
But one thing is bugging me more and more  with you guys, and that is your grading system.
I find it really ironic that you are capable of such exceptional level of written analysis yet you fail to transform that into the theoretically simplest numerical illustration.
On what grounds all the devices that you have tested fall within the score of 75-91??
Please elaborate.

This review for example, doesn't mention even the slightest flaw, hence suggesting a perfect hardware, yet it somehow gets a 10 percent cut from the ideal score.
This yet again leaves your scoring system as a completely arbitrary concept without any argumentation.

I managed to find only two minor flaws with my Note 3 - the loudspeaker placement that puts it in the way of hands, and a slight lag in the stock  contact /messaging /dialer apps.(easily fixable with third party apps )

Overall I think this is simply a brilliantly well rounded package and easily the best smartphone on the market.

Hassan

Brand new unlocked Phones original.

Contact for Prices

BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1

Samsung s4 cost 400 dollar

Samsung note 3 cost 450 dollar

Contact for Prices

SKYPE Call & Chat : hassan.inc1

[email protected]

BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1

WhatsApp CHAT 24HRS : +201129275537

ehsan chaudary

Good Article. Does it have a call recorder or which call recorder works with this phone. I need one to record my calls but failed to do it.

ehsan chaudary

Which programme I need to download for call recording in my Samsung Note 3 9005

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview