News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b004sg Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2013, 09:32:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

All-round Ultrabook. Hewlett Packard now has a slim, 15.6 inch ultrabook that even allows playing up-to-date 3D games in its product line. Storage is not an issue either owing to the large hard drive. That sounds as if HP has built the perfect laptop. Our test reveals whether the ultrabook is really compelling.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Pavilion-Sleekbook-15-b004sg-Ultrabook.93576.0.html

hfm

Man what has it come to when a 4.6lb (2.1kg) notebook is considered an ultrabook. Seems like maybe it should be ~3lb +/- at most. I guess it's more about thickness than anything else. By this standard the 15" rmbp is also an Ultrabook i suppose?

Constantine

The links to images are broken, at least half of them will say "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." - is this a temporary server issue or something else?

Muhammad Sajjad

can we install a second HDD hard drive towards left side (audio jack side) beneath the fan in hp pavilion sleek book 15?

johnchristian

Do not buy this. It was delivered with a dead battery so I had to buy a new one. The display driver is constantly crashing and it also freezes up. I have only had it 4 months and now planning to go and buy another Toshiba

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview