News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review One K73-3N (Clevo P170SM) Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2013, 16:21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Heavyweight champion. The One K73-3N comes close to being the ideal desktop replacement. A quad-core CPU, high-end graphics card, four RAM slots, and up to four hard drives: the 17-inch notebook comes with a plethora of features.  What else does the system offer besides outstanding performance?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-One-K73-3N-Clevo-P170SM-Notebook.93315.0.html

brian

do you know who makes the chipset for the firewire on this laptop? 

Stefan Lukas Schlögl

But something I really have to mention after looking though the pictures: One now places the sticker in the top left corner. Makes huge difference!

And I have bought the notebook about a month ago and I just love it. The feedback of the keys remembers me of my old Dell D630 (best keyboard so far). Speakers are quite awesome for a notebook, but don't install the soundblaster application, because it will always try to set some awful equalizer. Just don't install it ;).

I have found one issue: the touchpad button is awful (as is the power button but you don't use that as often as the tochpad ;) ).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview