News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus VivoBook S500CA-DS51T Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2013, 17:17:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Inexpensive touchscreen Ultrabook. Though its low budget price of $699 or less can be misleading of its quality, the VivoBook S500CA is actually built surprisingly well with impressive looks. Can this Asus hold up in what is becoming an increasingly common category of touchscreen-enabled Ultrabooks?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-VivoBook-S500CA-DS51T-Ultrabook.92871.0.html

Anon1

Since the 2GB module is soldered, does this mean the RAM can't be upgraded beyond 6GB? The Asus website doesn't make any mention of it, will it be possible to put an 8GB module there? or will that have negative effects?

ken

i have a s500ca notebook and there is no numberlock key to use number keybroad  on the right side phoned there support line and they could not tell me how to unlock i think i made a mistake and should have not got it

s500caowner

i own the s500ca, it is on the right side.  Labelled as "HOME".  Under that key, it says "num  lk"  in  smaller fonts.

To enable numlock,  hold FN key then hit the HOME key.  Release FN key when done.

GOoduck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview