News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ekoore launches the Python S3 convertible

Started by Redaktion, May 16, 2013, 00:27:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Python can run Windows, Android, Ubuntu, or all three

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Ekoore-launches-the-Python-S3-convertible.92621.0.html

Tobi Krasser

Be carfully and think before buying any hardware from them ...

See the following link as well as other things in their forum. It seems to be abandoned; there is almost no support for the hardware they sell.

http://www.ekoore.com/forum/index.php?topic=1060.0

Ekoore - Forum di supporto tecnico
International topics => English language => Topic started by: 10010101 on 15 February 2014, 15:32:56

Title: warning to every potential buyer or past client
Post by: 10010101 on 15 February 2014, 15:32:56
I want to share to you, past clients and future potential buyers my terrible experience with this company. I'll try to be the shorter I can.

In October 2011 I bought a Perl tablet from Ekoore and it worked not bad with some problems (that they never answer and even censored in this forum) for about year and half.

About a year ago (2013), the nightmare begun: the tablet froze on the first screen (information about BIOS version and etcetera). In the times it did not append and I was able to run the operating system (Ubuntu 12.04), almost every time and after short time, some error appeared and forced the system to shutdown, over and over again. I did some research and ran a memtest86+ and it gave me about 12000 errors so I think the problem were in the memory.
I have this documented with some photos and videos.
Parallel to this problem the RJ-45 port, microphone jack and headphone jack of the docking station never worked.

Because the warranty was valid yet, I didn't want to open it and I sent the tablet to them for repairing on April 2013. They received and after some incongruences in theirs emails, they said it was not covered by the warranty, the problem was caused by "external causes" and it should cost about 300 euros to repair. I was not happy to hear that and right the way I believed they were being dishonest because it was not caused by negligence usage and the warranty covers of repair or replacement, but I said yes, repair it.

Many months came and gone and not a single detail about the state of the repair, just simples "don't worry, your tablet is in our laboratory for test, we let you know when have news".
Then in late November 2013, tired of waiting, I said to them to send me back my tablet even if it was not repaired.

So I finally received last week (beginning February 2014) my tablet and I opened and I was not surprised for what they did to it: they sabotaged it.

My tablet had a 64GB SSD and they trade it for a 32GB. The 2GB of RAM were trade for a 1GB. But the worst is wet to come: they cut the filament linking the touchscreen to the motherboard.
The result: now I have a tablet with the essential feature, the touchscreen, dead, and with less SSD and RAM then I paid for.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Title: Re: warning to every potential buyer or past client
Post by: ekoore on 15 February 2014, 16:15:50
Dear Sir,

is very strange have this kind of problem with ekoore support. I thin it can be an error... do you have contacted our laboratory for ask information regarding this problem?

Please write a mail to [email protected]. They will answare in 24 hours.

Post by: 10010101 on 15 February 2014, 17:27:25
Dear Sir,

First, why would you edit and censored my original post?

Second, I already sent a email to your support at [email protected] , on the day the tablet returned from "repairing" (3 of February) and another on the next day and you did not responded!

I think strange was if you were honest. But Ok, if it was an error, this is your change of make things right: send me back my SSD, my RAM and most important, a touchscreen so I can replace this one. If you don't want to make things right I can sue you for being impostors.

Post by: ekoore on 17 February 2014, 12:30:06
i have contacted ekoore laboratory, for solicit answare to your request. Thay will answare today.

Best regards!

Post by: 10010101 on 17 February 2014, 23:52:55
Thank you, but they did not contacted me today!
I am giving a change to your company to correct that "error" and do things right but I will not wait much longer to sue the company in terms of the law.

Post by: CodeMaven on 04 March 2014, 14:31:59
Hi 10010101,

Just wondering how your issue is going...  any progress? I noticed that EKoore has deleted my previous reply to you regarding their habit of deleting unfavourable comments in the forums.

Regards,
Troy.

Post by: 10010101 on 04 March 2014, 16:03:44
Hello!

No progress here, they do not respond to my emails and here in the forum it's what we already know...

Yes, I saw your reply before they deleted it and I reply after at, but they also censored and deleted it.

They are very dishonest and they do not care a thing about suporting their clients.