News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Realme Book (Slim) Laptop Review: Performant Tiger Lake Core i3 offering with a 3:2 2K display

Started by Redaktion, October 28, 2021, 21:54:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Realme Book (Slim) is the company's attempt at a capable all-rounder that can handle basic office and multimedia tasks. We have the Core i3 version of the Realme Book (Slim) with us, and we test it out extensively to see whether Realme's laptop debut is worth your consideration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Realme-Book-Slim-Laptop-Review-Performant-Tiger-Lake-Core-i3-offering-with-a-3-2-2K-display.562240.0.html

Sam Yee

QuoteThe power supply, however, does reach nearly 50 °C under stress.

is this referring to the power adapter ?

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Sam Yee on October 31, 2021, 20:32:54
QuoteThe power supply, however, does reach nearly 50 °C under stress.

is this referring to the power adapter ?
Yes. It is more of a smartphone-style charger. I've changed it to 'power adapter' to avoid confusion.

ge-org

first of all, many thanks for the excellent review.

i got the question - "The panel has a very high PWM of 58,500 Hz at 10% brightness and this largely persists across most brightness levels" - should i understand this as PWM is still present at brightness levels of 80% and above? what about max brightness?

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: ge-org on November 07, 2021, 11:48:55
first of all, many thanks for the excellent review.

i got the question - "The panel has a very high PWM of 58,500 Hz at 10% brightness and this largely persists across most brightness levels" - should i understand this as PWM is still present at brightness levels of 80% and above? what about max brightness?

Hi. Thank you :)
We observed this regularly across 10%, 50, and up to 99%. At 100%, we didnt observe PWM. So even though the panel uses PWM, the freq is high so users shouldn't be subject to any discomfort.

Abishek Prasenaa

Vaidyanathan

Quote from: Abishek Prasenaa on November 23, 2021, 16:26:54
Can i use a type c hub to get extra ports? I have a portronics mport 9c hub.
Yes, of course. You may find yourself needing one at times :)

Vkannan

Without these deep performance and specifications related topics ,I want to ask will it be worth the money (offer price 34k Indian rupees),and last for 2-3 years without problems ??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview