News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Huawei Ascend Y300 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, May 09, 2013, 06:59:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Adjusting the price. The Y300 is the cheapest Ascend device from the Chinese company Huawei. You can buy the smartphone for just 149 Euros but is it a good deal or should you invest more money?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Huawei-Ascend-Y300-Smartphone.92001.0.html

Raja

TeeJay

The display is IPS technology. See http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/productFeatures.do?pinfoId=3535&directoryId=6001&treeId=3745&tab=0

In addition, NFS Most Wanted is completely smooth, only GTA III stutters a bit in some moments.

Gordon

I don't understand the negative comments about the casing. Mine fits together perfectly. And after reading this review I tried 'twisting' it - although why anyone would want to twist their phone in real life I can't imagine. Anyway, no 'creaking' noises. No noises at all actually. But maybe I didnt' twist it hard enough!

Ellie

This article made so many criticisms to the phone, it looked good to me, and come on, look at the price, at first I saw it on a catalogue for £129.99, it looked so good for that price, then I looked at carphonewarehouse, it's only £69.99 with top up. I think this is a great phone.

colin

Poor review of this phone' I've had the y300 for about 3weeks, firstly it has a IPS panel,  I have no creaking from the back case or no problem with the screen bending in the middle,  the front camera is much better than my Nokia lumia 620,  the front camera on that is pathetic,  2 days battery life is no problem for the y300,  the reviewer said the hands free isn't very good, just as good as my Nokia 620, and the speaker isn't the loudest but at least it doesn't distort like the lumia 620, the funniest thing is the reviewer uses a canon 600d as the reference  camera,  that's a high end SLR, it like comparing a fiat with a  Ferrari, shurley you would use a high end smartphone camera as the reference camera'  not a SLR  with a 18mp CMOS sensor with a  killer lens, shoddy if you ask me.... ???

indefix

It doesn't support videocall through 3G which is quite annoying since it has a front camera!!!

yey

RTFishall

A poor review... I guess the reviewer would find some fault even on a Rolls Royce. It's a great phone.

jake s.

Quote from: yey on July 04, 2013, 11:35:30
well iplayednba 2k13 and fifa 12 an no lag :D

Quote from: TeeJay on May 21, 2013, 01:10:14
The display is IPS technology. See http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/productFeatures.do?pinfoId=3535&directoryId=6001&treeId=3745&tab=0

In addition, NFS Most Wanted is completely smooth, only GTA III stutters a bit in some moments.

@yey @teejay Hey mate, you sure can play nba2k13, pes 2012, and/or nfsmw ? I have huawei y300-0100 but when i install pes 2012 (and riptide gp &gp 2), my phone only shows a blank-black screen (well, the game's audio is on-for god's sake). My phone is an unrooted one and i just bought it like five days ago. Does anyone have the solution ? thanks :D

John

This is a great review. Those idiots upset about the review are just mad because the reviewer said something bad about a phone they own. A good review has to find all the nooks and crannies and he did a good job at that. No bias.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview