News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire One 756-B847X Netbook

Started by Redaktion, April 26, 2013, 07:59:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Are they still around? We haven't tested a netbook in four months.  The small and low-cost notebooks have not prevailed on the market.  Nevertheless, Acer sent the Aspire One 756-B847X to our test lab and we look at whether they are making a comeback.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-One-756-B847X-Netbook.90833.0.html

hvn

DO NOT BUY THIS NETBOOK as it is completely and utterly sh*t, and is guaranteed to drive you into a mental asylum within hours of purchase.

Juha-Matti

My Acer Aspire One 756-B847Xkk runs very well. It has 8GB of RAM and Kingston Hyper X SSD drive. This is much faster than my old 10" inch Acer Aspire One D270-266Dkk that allso has SSD drive and 3GB of RAM. Here in Finland this cost 375€ so it is not an expensive laptop.

mobil_jedi

This review is correct and fair. I have bought two of these and, have been using them for 6 months. One of the biggest improvements I have found is the use of a Linux OS. Impressed with the performance improvement, I added a Crucial SSD, and have a total of 8GB of RAM. Doing calculations is still a little slower than my i3-380M processor, but not by much (4 seconds). Having this package as it is, for the small price, is very satisfying. Easy to carry in the backpack, more than capable to do work on, in short...brilliant!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview