News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 ME301T Tablet

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2013, 10:41:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Clever and smart? Asus equips its new 10.1-inch tablet with a quad-core processor and special speakers. The tablet is available in three different colors and retails for an affordable 299 Euro (~$380). Is the "Smart" in the name really appropriate?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Memo-Pad-Smart-10-ME301T-Tablet.90163.0.html

James Remple

I have an ASUS ME301T it gets very hot there is a spot on back that feel warped by the heat. The speakers sound terrible and now the wifi is not working. This is a new purchase about two monthes ago. Please can you help.

Tariq Marei

Update to the latest firmware and hopefully all the problems will be solved out.

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=28&s=6&m=ASUS%20MeMO%20Pad%20Smart%2010&os=32&ft=20&f_name=WW_epaduser_10_6_1_25_UpdateLauncher.zip#WW_epaduser_10_6_1_25_UpdateLauncher.zip

Greenbau

I've had the tablet only about three weeks, I bought it partly because I wanted to understand the android operating system so many of the challenges for me so far are ramping up to this.  Pros:  very good sound, as noted, better than my laptop;  bright display, sharp enough for this type of device and so far the picture quality is not an issue but could become one;  good battery life (will no doubt decrease with age so gotta start out good);  updates firmware and maintains system well;  nice to have HDMI port, pne reason I chose it..  Cons:  construction as noted, very easily leaves fingerprints and marks;  very sensitive screen, and hard to hit right button sometimes;  only manual I could find online is for Memo7 so not quite the same.  Its a pretty new model sop info will hopefully increase.  Overall I'm happy with the choice.

theone4

:-[hi.plz help me.
after install game in memo pad smart 10 ,my touch screen work & dont work.
sometime after sloop mode touch not work.sometime after sloop mode touch work!!!
why? in us-epad 4.1 & 4.2.1 dont change.please help me!!! plz!

chris w

my screen is yellow .it works  but screen in yellow and white .what is wrong?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview