News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Transformer Book Flip TP500LN Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2014, 07:16:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Turn it around. The Asus Transformer Book Flip TP500LN looks like a usual 15.6-inch notebook, but it can be transformed into a tablet with just a few simple steps. So far, all convertibles in this size had to make compromises. Read the review to find out thy this device is not completely free of them, either.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Transformer-Book-Flip-TP500LN-Convertible-Review.126539.0.html

Tuan Nguyen

I think the reviewer made a mistake here.
UltrabookReview is saying that maintenance is possible:
http://www.ultrabookreview.com/4551-asus-transformer-book-flip-tp500laln-review/
They opened this laptop and was able to get access to memory slot.

Jacob Kuriyan

The article says that the  plastic cover cannot be removed, which means users cannot replace the battery, the memory or the hard drive.

The cover can be removed - I have upgraded the memory. Please follow this article

http://www.ultrabookreview.com/4879-upgrade-memory-asus-vivobook-transformer-book-flip/

doug

The models being sold now are updated - the best buy model has an ips panel and backlit keyboard among other updates..

Caio

Hello,what about the poor gestures on screen? What they solved, with new drivers? I need a multitouch able to recognize zoom and multi-fingers gesture (pinch, rotate, etc.)

Hildegarde53843

Hey :), ich bin neu auf dieser Seite und ich möchte meine Gedanken über dieses Problem mit Ihnen zu teilen. Mein Vorschlag ist, können Sie einen Fahrer Updater-Programm benutzen, um Ihre Treiber aktualisiert. Es sind viele Programme auf dem Markt, und die meisten von ihnen sind kostenlos. Ich habe ein paar von diesen Programmen verwendet, und ich glaube, es ist keiner besser als eines mit dem Namen DriverTuner. Http://www.official-drivers.com/: Sie können es von zu bekommen. Mit seiner Hilfe werden Sie nicht wissen, welcher Treiber zu aktualisieren. Hoffe, dass dies könnte Ihnen helfen.

Vilhelm Junnila

"The plastic cover cannot be removed, which means users cannot replace the battery, the memory or the hard drive."

This isn't correct. I changed the slow 5400rpm HDD to Samsung 850 Evo SSD. Works fine and the plastic cover is very easy to open. You can find numerous videos on Youtube about how to open it.

Obi

Hello guys, I have asus transformer book flip pt500. i bought almost a year now and just yesterday i tried to switch on but not even a light will blink. i read from somewhere that i must open it and disconnect the battery,unplug it, press the switch button for 30 seconds, put the battery back and plug it again and it shall work. i just opened it but but the battery seems impossible to disconnect. i wanna if it possible to replace the battery? i need your help. Thanks!

tark9m

It absolutly can be opened. After removing 10 screws from the base, simply use something like a guitar pick to pry gently and the cover will come free. Once it is free you need to remove a small piece of farbic tape that secures the battery cable. You can then unplug the battery and replace it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview