News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Update Dell XPS 13 L322X Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, March 10, 2013, 02:13:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Incisive Catchword. Short teaser about the review and the device. Capture the interest of the target audience, motivate the target audience to continue reading and reveal some aspect of the article. Max: 400 characters!

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Update-Dell-XPS-13-L322X-Ultrabook.89375.0.html

TimTheEnchanter

Allen.Ngo

The model can be found here, at least for US buyers:

http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-13-l321x-mlk/pd

Stuartb

Strangely in the UK, onthe i5 model, Dell only offer the smaller SSD (128GB) when you choose the IPS screen. You have to go for i7 to get both Full HD IPS panel and 256 GB SSD.  Shame as it would otherwise have been right for me.

Janus

Janus

I MUST WARN EVERYBODY!

I have now bought and returned this laptop 2 times, and it seems to have a very unreliable touchpad!

The most annoying part is that it will click on random things as you are just scrolling but on top of that it seems dodgy in general. Check Google and you'll see a lot of complaints regarding the touchpad.

This touchpad is considerately worse than on my ~400 € discount laptop - so this is serious business!

Maybe the reviewer on Notebookcheck didn't spend enough time with the XPS 13 to realise how unreliable the touchpad is.

Smilin' Jack

I have had horrible problems with two of these. The USB 3.0 docking adapter is garbage and causes all kinds of problems. Laptop is fine by itself (except for the annoying touchpad issues cited by Janus) but when I dock, hook up other monitors and a wired ethernet - watch out. Problems galore. What a shame.

LinuxBen

I've had the Developer Edition of this laptop for about a week now and couldn't be happier.  It runs silently for me except when I fire up VirtualBox and a Windows VM.  The machine is significantly faster than my excellent ThinkPad X201s that it replaced.

It compares very favourably to the 11" MacBook Air and the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon.  The SSD is a screamer, the display is unmatched, and it's cool and quiet in Ubuntu 12.04.  I even saved $100 by looking up Dell discount codes.  All-in-all, one of the best new laptops I've owned.  Words I never thought I'd say about a Dell.

I hesitate to add this, as I'm not looking for traffic, but for those looking for more info, I've posted a review of the Linux version of this laptop at http://blog.gosabe.com

santhosh edupalli

I bought this but had a problem with ethernet .....is wifi the only option for networking or else i have any other options ....help me out of this

DrNo

I've had mine for 6 months, love it. Touchpad is great.

Don't really know what's wrong with the other reviewers, as no one else in the company has touchpad issues either.

imtiaz

dear all i have this Product but unfortunately his touchpad is not working i don't why can you good guys tell me from where i can get this touchpad i am so worried about this currently i am living in Saudi Arabai no problem i can buy here in KSA or Pakistan. please advice me [email protected]. thank you all.

lugligino

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview