News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP EliteBook 8770w DreamColor Notebook

Started by Redaktion, February 17, 2013, 03:08:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Blaze of Colors. This 17 inch HP workstations has some interesting components: the DreamColor display being the most interesting of all. First-class values paired with a great color space coverage - a combination not found often. We extensively tested the laptop to see if the other hardware components live up to the high standards set by the display.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-EliteBook-8770w-DreamColor-Notebook.88367.0.html

Chris Thompson

What is the part number of this laptop? I don't see any K4000M models on HP.com.

shuref

I wanna see how it is work with nvidia quadro k5000. this machine seem to be powerful. i like hp computers. my hp pavillion dv 6000 was been 5yrs by May. Im planning to get an hp 8770w for my personal rendering and cad works...

jeff

Fast machine. Mine has i7 quad core/32G RAM, Nvidia K5000M, SSD primary + 2x 750G SATA drives. Dreamcolor display. Runs Premiere & Ae CS6 like a top. A true Mobile Workstation. Realtime editing - finally. This will save my Production Co a TON of time this year,

Vahid

Hi
Can install a sim card mobile?
Mobile broadband is 4 lte or h+?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview