News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer V3-771G-9829: What Blu-ray Burner Can I Use...?

Started by mlauzon, January 03, 2013, 13:36:19

Previous topic - Next topic

mlauzon

I posted the following on NCIX's Manufacturer Support forum, it's been up for almost 2 months, and I have not gotten an answer, so I am posting it here verbatim without any changes.  Maybe I'll have more luck here than I am having there.  So, without further ado:

I have the Acer V3-771G-9829, and I did speak to support, but they were not helpful at all, they told me to call Acer's "store", and they couldn't help me either.

I know some of the other V3-771G models come with a Blu-ray burner, and I'd like to replace the DVD burner in the one I have, but I'd like to know what make of Blu-ray burner you use in the other V3-771Gs, or should I just get any make as long as it's for a laptop?

The 9829 is similar to the one mentioned in the NCIX Product Showcase, although the 9829 has a GeForce GT640M, which I find strange, seeing as how the 9829 is a slightly newer model, you think it'd have the better graphics card!

On a side note, how can I change the main HDD (C:) drive into an SSD, seeing as how this laptop has two HDDs, and I want to make the main drive an SSD, and keep the second HDD (D:, storage) as an HDD.

Michael

mlauzon

Almost 300 views on my thread, and not one answer, I am so not impressed at all!
Michael

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview