News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Iconia B1-A71 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2013, 10:58:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A real bargain. Acer launched a real bargain at the CES in Las Vegas: The manufacturer promised the visitors a 7 inch tablet featuring appealing performance and high-quality build. And this for mere EUR 120. Will other "budget-manufacturers" get cold feet? Or is Acer's Iconia B1 only a Lada among tablets after all?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Iconia-B1-A71-Tablet.87771.0.html

nonameld

Could I be able to use keyboard for 7" tablets for this acer???

cherisam

Quote from: nonameld on January 28, 2013, 20:53:14

Guess not, since the available micro-USB port can only be used for charging according to the review. :-\

john williams

it's got a micro usb port at the bottom. I imagine you could use a USB2GO cable to attach a keyboard, or an external hard drive or usb stick.

Gilo

>:D you need usb host to use an external device before you ask that means any device period. This tablet dose not have host function. it is a very poor tablet and not worth buying for any reason. do your self a favor and look else were even an unbranded tablet is better spec than this and cheaper. this tablet should cost £49,99 before its worth buying. But i predict a half price sale coming soon 

rajesh debnath

CJ

Quote from: nonameld on January 28, 2013, 20:53:14
I paired a bluetooth keyboard with this tablet and it works fine.

brian

madiha

I FORGET MY SCREEEN PASSWORD ON ICONIA B1... and dont know what to do

mariolino

This review... IS AWESOME! Why? Because it's one of the very few that bothered to look into the quality of the GPS receiver.

Adele Jones

Bought one for my daughter fro school - lasted all of 7 days before the touch pad packed up in some areas.  Took it back to shop & got a replacement tablet (same model).  This one lasted long enough for the shop to go out of business.  Tablet won't turn on and will not charge. Now I know why it was on special - it was crap!  Have replaced it with an i-pod.

William Benson

I was told that the Acer B 1 had a '' Plastic '' screen and not glass , can any one comment ?

anonymously

Awesome works brilliant the person who said it was crap is wrong work perfectly battery really good thanks for listening

Nigel

This machine was yesterday's special on UK TV shopping channel at £89.95 + £5.25 p&p. Good deal or not - whats the verdict?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview