News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer TravelMate P243-M Notebook

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2013, 10:54:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Downsized TravelMate. After our review of the Acer TravelMate P253-M, we now turn our attention to the smaller 14-inch version of the TravelMate P Series. From a hardware standpoint, the two notebooks are almost identical - although our review model comes equipped with a slightly more powerful CPU.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-TravelMate-P243-M-Notebook.87008.0.html

wonger18

Hi i'm looking to buy this laptop (except with an i5-3210 cpu) and i've done some research about the chassis material. So far this review by notebookcheck is the only one that says it has carbon fibre and mg/al. Usually i'd trust anything notebookcheck.net says but i'm a little curious as to why no other websites (or even the store i'm going to buy it from) has marketed it as such a high quality material laptop.
Could you please confirm this for me?
Thanks a lot!
Daniel

pebblestar2

i got my hands on this notebook but the graphics aren't really that acceptable to be honest

Nishant saikia

Using this laptop since past 4yrs. Haven't spent a penny on its maintenance. Moreover I got it free from Assam govt scheme.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview