News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20FQ-000QUS Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, April 11, 2016, 09:33:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Yoga-ized. Lenovo's flagship business Ultrabook - the Thinkpad X1 - gets the Yoga-treatment and joins the company's every-growing stable of 2-in-1 convertibles. How the new offspring with its active stylus compares is the subject of our review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Yoga-20FQ-000QUS-Convertible-Review.163271.0.html

M_L

Is it possible that the student version, which is also cheaper, has a worse quality?
You describe that it has a very good RGB coverage, but I compared mine and I have to say, that the colors are totally not right, especially white is more like yellowish grey.
P.S.: The device was also not packed in this luxurious packaging, but instead just in a plain cardboard box.

Brad

I have the same VVX14T058J10 panel and measured similar nits of brightness. Are you aware of whether this is an LG or a Panasonic manufactured panel? Do you know of any way to find out? Forums talk about there being two different manufacturers and one is much brighter than the other, so it would be interesting to know.

fb1996

Quote from: Brad on September 12, 2016, 23:31:33
I have the same VVX14T058J10 panel and measured similar nits of brightness. Are you aware of whether this is an LG or a Panasonic manufactured panel?/quote]
That's a Panasonic panel as the model numbers of LG 14" panels always start with "LP140".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview