News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus G75VX-T4020H Notebook

Started by Redaktion, December 28, 2012, 22:59:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hardware update. In line with the recent product releases, Asus bestows its 17 inch machine new high-end components. Owing to the modern Kepler architecture, the GeForce GTX 670MX promises more power and a longer battery runtime. We put the G75VX through its paces in this in-depth review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-G75VX-T4020H-Notebook.86730.0.html

StigtriX

How's the 3D model's screen in comparison? I heard it's a step up from this one.

mehdi

Donc le g75vx a du mal avec bf3 .
C'est vraiment dommage ... >:(

cheap laptop deals

its average performance doesn't justify the astonishingly high price. If you're looking for the best quality display in a laptop, look no further nothing else comes close.

Victor Carneiro

Does anybody knows a good store to buy laptops like this in NJ, USA?

SkibirdOAE

Thank you for explaining why the G75's have not used Optimus.  I have always wondered why some make/models of gaming laptops don't embrace a switchable graphics technology.  When will the 670mx be offered in the American market?

Alfredo Osorio

I'm worry about the lack of Intel VT-d in the processor that this laptop have (Intel Core i7-3630QM).

nyeroguser

ATTENTION: This and every other G75VW/G75VX model that comes with AUO B173HW02 V1 panel, suffer from serious flickering when there is a black/grey background on screen. Very disappointed by ASUS and also by the fact that this review did not mention this and made me choose this laptop. The issue has been confirmed by several G75VX users and is not software-related. ASUS have yet to make a public announcement for RMA. Stay away until (if ever) there is a fix.

mushmush

does it support three monitors as in two extended displays for increased office producitivty?

Allan

ATTENTION: This and every other G75VW/G75VX model that comes with AUO B173HW02 V1 panel, suffer from serious flickering when there is a black/grey background on screen I CONFIRM THIS FLICKER

Jungle

Asus G75VX also has a flaw with the location of the Kensington Lock port.  Due to the location in the back by the fans, it has a raised surface just outside the port and wont let any of the locks hold securely.  Still trying to find a lock that will work but even Asus support and estore couldn't help.  Nothing like spending $1600 and not being able to lock it up at School...

Robert

mikeotronic79

I have this laptop since early 2014 nad it proves to be a great machine. With Wondows 8.1 laptops gets new life. My machine is fitted with 2133MHz ram and it scores 17400 3DMark Vantage and 23000 3Dmark06. Our second laptop is CLevo W370ST with 4710MQ and GTX765. ASUS beats CLEVO in every benchmark and every game. The data provided in test are very low. My machine scores 3000+ in Firestrike nad 9200 in Catzilla . Most probably yours was broken:)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview