News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

THL 4000 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, December 22, 2014, 03:11:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Great inexpensive solution. It's a $99 Chinese smartphone, yet it feels solid and performs more fluidly than its competition. The THL 4000 is made for those who want a cheap, reliable, and long-lasting Android phone without any hidden hardware issues or performance glitches.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/THL-4000-Smartphone-Review.132627.0.html

LeoCampos

Excellent review!
The phone has notification led?
Thanks.

ardem

Please make THL 5000 and Elepho the P5000 Smartphone reviews. :)

Allen.Ngo

Hello,

There doesn't appear to be a notification LED unfortunately. We'll aim for the THL 5000 in the future  :)

KY

There's a battery LED that comes on red when low or charging, but it's not programmed (if programmable) for other notification

Jens B

Mike99

Hi,

this is great review. I see that some of you are looking for THL 5000 review, you can read here one http://www.majordroid.com/thl-5000-review-chinese-phone-5000mah-battery/

Kenneth

I can confirm that there is a notification LED, but it's only blinking red for a few odd situations and not the rest. So far I've found these to blink: email, battery low.

I've used xposed module to inject Gravitybox module, now my menu buttons blink for notification instead. solid phone all around. At this price there are definitely some compromises.

Maria A

I've found that if you stream music, it'll skip randomly sometimes, but it's not too much of a problem. Snapchat, facebook, kik, instagram, tumblr, and text messages make the LED work as well. The LED turns off when charging once the phone is at least at 90 percent. Also, if you're experiencing a lot of yellow-green in your pictures when using the back camera in odd lighting, the front camera doesn't do that as much. Really great phone! After having another (much lower quality) 100 dollar Chinese phone previously, this is a godsend.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview