News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Envy 4-1000sg Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, December 08, 2012, 06:45:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Entry-level Ultrabook. Premium slim and light chassis, fast processor, and a long battery life - those are the attributes of Ultrabooks. Until now, the prices for such systems have been rather steep. HP sets out to redefine the lower end of the spectrum and introduces a model with Intel Core i3 processor. What compromises had to be made to keep the price in check?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Envy-4-1000sg-Ultrabook.84690.0.html

Aber

I bought one of these recently. It's terrible. Just terrible. The clickpad is awful. It's so stiff and there it's difficult to tell where the "buttons" are. Worst input device ever. The screen response is hopeless - if you move from a mostly black webpage to a mostly white webpage the screen will take about 5 seconds to reach a proper white colour. Oh and the power cable sticks out the right side of the laptop, so if you want to use a mouse and you are right handed you will find the power connector gets in the way every time. Probably the worst computer I've every purchased.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview