News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP 15 2015 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2015, 00:47:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Average. The HP 15 is a simple office laptop for home use. The laptop does not shine in any area, except the CPU, but it does offer a decent package. Sadly, the manufacturer has left a lot of room for complaint.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-15-2015-Notebook-Review.142667.0.html

Lorie Voltz

I have had this Laptop/computer less than 48 hours. This is the slowest computer I have ever owned. I am saddened that it has no documents, no pictures, no music.. nothing and I is so slow. I have had to call tech support twice. This morning when I got up I almost had to call again. I m taking it back. Worthless. A complete waste of time bringing it home. And then to see it here for less than what I gave for it. .. tsk tsk tsk..smh. .. Even the buttons you have to push real hard.. all around not worth the time bringing home. .. My first call to tech support was because it has a 2 finger scroll, dumb, second was because it locked me out without having any password setup and it shouldn't have.. this morning after typing in my password it STILL wouldn't let me in.. I had to restart it and it took FOREVER!!! .. My crashed computer runs as well as this one does..... tsk tsk tsk... smh again...  >:(

Ron Everingham

I purchased this laptop at Wal-Mart a month ago and I should have taken it back right away.  It is the most frustrating laptop to operate that I have ever used.  I hate it.   I think that I might throw it in the trash.

Dan Briggs

I agree with the other commenters.  This is a terrible machine.  It is slow and frustrating to use.  You have to press the keys hard and sometimes two or three times.  It is like fighting with the machine.  Then you wait 3, 4, 5 seconds for the response.  I am amazed HP would make such a worthless machine.  I am relieved to see these other comments, to know I am not the only one.

Akhil

This laptop sucks so much that it is clearly not usable to its full potential out of the box. Its been 3 months owning this laptop and am still fixing stuff to make this perform faster. This laptop is so damn slow! My old laptop which is almost a decade older with core 2 duo performs much much better than this one.

rick

I purchased my HP15 a year ago.  It worked for two weeks then had to go back for repairs.  It came back and worked somewhat  satisfactorily.  So I bought another one for my wife figuring that my problem was an isolated one.  Wrong!  Same computer, same problem,   We still use these two pieces of crap that I bought because of their reputation.  What mistakes.

Alicia Butler

I have had this laptop for a couple of years and it is a piece of trash the worst laptop ever!!! , it freezers all the time and is so slow and shuts down my apps it is the worst, I can not say one good thing about don't ever get one complete waste of time !

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview