News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus VivoBook Flip TP301UA-DW006T Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2016, 21:00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

21 hours. Stylish aluminum dress meets 360-degree hinge. Is the 650 Euro model a match for its more expensive rivals? Why does it last 21 hours when idling, but not even 5 hours when browsing on the Internet?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-VivoBook-Flip-TP301UA-DW006T-Convertible-Review.172787.0.html

cos

Something is definitely off with the battery test. I have the IPS display version with geforce 920m and it's runtime is over 7 hours when surfing. And I have a 1TB HDD which I assume uses more energy than an SSD.
The second point is the hinge which in my device's case is very sturdy. It does not allow any kind of wobble of the display.

cos

Also got the IPS version for way less than €999 that's mentioned in the review. I paid under €750 for it, granted it did came with 1TB HDD and not an SSD, which is quite slow and a bit noisy.

The thing that bothers me somewhat is the weight. Wished it would be lighter.

notaspammer

my tp301 has no backlit keyboard and resolution is in 1366x768p with a tb hdd, spec is completely different from asus put on their website. I have question how to upgrade ram? it says "Working memory under silver bezel" so is there any tutorial to open it ?

John Mikkelsen

After 18 month a hinge broke though a had not used the flipping very much and always with care. It is my second disappointing experience with Asus, so that is it. HP has now been my favorite.

scvbelle

Motherboard died inexplicably 2 months after 2 year warranty expired. Does asus go in for planned obsolescence these days :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview