News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Assassin's Creed III Benchmarked

Started by Redaktion, November 29, 2012, 07:00:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new era. In November, Ubisoft releases two candidates for the game of the year at once.  Alongside the open-world shooter Far Cry 3, the action-adventure game Assassin's Creed III seeks to lure the affection of the PC community. This article is primarily devoted to the technology involved and the hardware requirements for the Assassin fable.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Assassin-s-Creed-III-Benchmarked.84628.0.html

Yazloz

7970M is a fucking bad graphic card. The fps ups and down continuously. I have it, and i am disappointed with its. I will never buy another AMD product.

If you want to play correctly, buy a GTX 680M and don't think about AMD.

Six months after the launch of the 7970M does not have a stable drivers. All I've tried have many errors and are unstable.

It's a shame. I feel cheated. I wish I had paid the 300 € more for 680M.

HopelesslyFaithful

oh quick your bitching it is a good card for the price. for being like 300 dollars less than a 680m it is a very good card. They are close in performance just depends on your needs. Some games the 7970m kicks the s*** out of the 680 and other it is vice versa. The biggest draw to an AMD card is the lack of pyschicx. pyschicsx has come a long way and in certain games like batman you are missing a lot. I play a lot of pyschicx games but i still don't think nvidia is worth the 300 dollar premium. The games are not going anywhere so i'll play them later when i get an nvidia card down the road. I am still playing catch up with countless old games ^^ All in all quit your bitching it is a good card for the money. Just sucks there is not a universal pyschicx software for all cards. It would be awesome if both companies came together but that wont happen anytime soon because pyshicsx is nvidias only real advantage to being able to charge nearly twice the amount for a graphics card.

Braiden

can intle i3 graphics play this game? I do not care if it has to be on the lowest setting as long as i can play the game.

Hræsvelgr

grafic card matters.. but if you wave a notebook with i3, i'm sure there wont be one, to have fun with this game
Acer TravelMate 5720 | T9300 | HD2600 | 3GB DDR2 600mhz | 320GB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 04/2008
läuft wie am ersten Tag, ergonomische Tastatur - Dank an Acer!

Schenker XMG P722 | i7-3820QM | GTX680M | 16GB DDR3 1600mhz | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 10/2012
Schön verpackte Endlospower

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview