News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire E1-531 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2012, 04:32:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An extra helping. Acer's Aspire E1-531 promises a big 15.6 inch screen for little money. With an Intel Pentium processor and 6 GB of working memory, the elegant giant wants to prove that it can be more than just a workplace or a portable home cinema. It might just be a real bargain considering a purchase price of merely EUR 300.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-E1-531-Notebook.84594.0.html

TheresMe

I have an E1-531 but is slower than this presented on top.
It has Celeron processor with 1.8 GHz, 4GB RAM, and the video card only has
128 MB memory.

sudhakar

jaffa laptop,don't go thru this one ...it is dammn slow...fucking hardware not supporting operatings systems...

nikita

taban simon

i have the same laptop but won't connect to the wireless help me out pls.

MP FOURIE

I CAN'T FINED THE CAPS LOCK AND NUM LOCK INDICATOR. ARE THERE LED INDICATORS? IF SO, WHERE CAN I ACTIVATE THEM?

Keith Tonkin

mivayx

I have an E1-531 g with geForce 710M, and it's work briliant. I'm using it for 3D graphics, programming and gaming and music production and it's fantastic. A lot of new games work perfect on mid/high details, system runs very fast, i haven't any problems with wi-fi, bluetooth.

But case looks like crap. Cheap, soft, glossy plastic everywere. I'm afraid when I must take it to rucksack. 2 days later after unpacking it, i had a lot of scratches. And that glossy screen...

Battery perfomance is not perfect, but not bad. While surfing the internet, battery is out after aproximatelly 3 hours, on gaming 1 hour.

Overlay: Budget laptop with very good perfomance. If it'll be stolen, I will buy it again.

Narendra

???is it possible to switch the os to windows 8 ? when i am tying to do it , it is showing an error . I have tried like 5 to 6 times but it is not helping any more . please help me with this ......

Dissatisfied

I bought an E1-531 on January 5 2013 for home use and on April 12 2013 it just went bye-bye, darkness nothing works. How`s that for long lasting performance? Will I purchase an Acer again mmmmmm... maybe not

JC Gideon

The absolute worst PC purchase I have made.  Since day one the ACER shut off with no warning.  No luck talking to manufacturer.  It's just a paperweight now. 

Emil

This laptop is quite good for normal office use. The Celeron 1.8GHz version is not necessarily slower, because it features a newer Ivy Bridge architecture. I have that one myself. The new one also features a usb 3.0 slot.

Emil

Moreover, this is the laptop I have got for under 300€. You cannot expect miracles from it.

appu

windows 8 is not starting in this lapy.. pls suggest a way

mururu

i have Acer E1-531 but the bluetooth cannot detect any device. please help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview