News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP ProBook 4530s-B0Y11EA Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 21, 2012, 07:02:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Business Sale HP is selling their no longer new ProBook 4530s for prices significantly lower than 500 Euro. Through utilizing their cash-back offer the current price is reduced to 398 Euro. Our test reveals whether or not this is an opportunity to take advantage of.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-ProBook-4530s-B0Y11EA-Notebook.83350.0.html

Ferdinand

What cash-back offer is it? On the French website, I only find an offer for the hp ultrabooks, namely Envy 4 & 6, Spectre & Spectre XT, and Folio 13. No Probook 4530. I am looking for a French Azerty keyboard, so it does matter unfortunately...

Will Gre

Bought it 2 years ago.  Bad keyboard plagued with problems. Hard drive lasted 13 months.

S. Jones

I have used one of these for engineering field support for the past 2 years traveling all over the US.  Only problem I had was when the keyboard accidentally got soaked with glycol and needed replacement.  HP support was excellent and they sent out a new keyboard with install instructions and I had it in in only a couple minutes.  It has gotten banged around a lot and never had any problems.  Highly recommended.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview