News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo ThinkPad L430 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 11, 2012, 07:26:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Worker of the Month. The Lenovo Thinkpad L430 is a true office notebook. ThinkPad has paid special attention to making this model practical and giving it clever extras. So do these make the office everyday easier, or is a coffee machine the better investment of the 840 Euros? Find out in the following review.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-L430-Notebook.82941.0.html

Rajendra

The touchpad is very sensitive and is big trouble while typing. Changing key layout is not good and is again bad.

Eltonio

I code on mine every day and have the following irritations.
The screen doesn't have great contrast, I use an external monitor most of the time so its not such a big problem for me.
The page up and down key's are not above each other but next to the arrow keys, very odd.
The Fn key - which you typically hardly ever use is where the control key typically is - most annoying when you first start using the laptop, but after a few weeks I am pretty much used to it.

Other than this its a pretty decent laptop.

P SHARMA

>:(I would not recommend this Series for Excel Freak due to absence of some key and non practical placement of keys.

Aditya Patil

Tony

Can this laptop be charged using USB?
Without this rather nice laptop would be useless for me due it's poor battery life.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview