News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell Latitude E5430 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 16, 2012, 11:00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Schardein

@All,

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply!  We take pride in our methodology here. :-)

@Bof,

Thanks for your feedback on the review.  To address your questions:

>>>>"Exemplary build" ?  "Fantastic keyboard" ?
Yes and yes.

>>I've owned two - and my company has hundreds - and this is the WORST machine I've ever used.  It's slow, crashes (due to memory issues), power/battery is a disaster (we've had dozens of problems)
Speed is a factor of configuration.  If your machine is slow, it is very likely due to a suboptimal configuration.  Take a look at our methods here.  Does it seem likely that under the testing and mathematical comparative analyses we provide, that we would somehow miss a "slow" machine?  It is the parts that provide speed coupled with such other ancillary factors as the security software chosen.  Many enterprise organizations are infamous for choosing terrible, slow security for their clients.  It is far more likely that this is your problem.

As for memory issues, our machine had none, as do most.  I purchase hundreds of these each year for my computer repair clients in Louisville, KY as well--and only a select few have had any problems at all related to hardware.  I also perform extensive diagnostics when I receive them, however, so that most likely has a lot to do with it.

Finally, the power issues... not sure on that one.  I have yet to experience it, but that is why you have a warranty.  No machine is perfect, but for the price, this one makes a lot of sense.

Hope this helps. :-)

-Steve

kspay

so...hows the fan problem? Is it fix with A12 bios? Thinking to get one, but don wan a noisy notebook. Thx

Ayham

I got one since 20 days ago i found a big problem with the internet explorer yet the temperature of the device...and the memory size >>>  OMG!!!!! i am really in need for someone to help me with my new Dell Latitude e5430.
i wish it was helpful   

Fixer

This laptop still work perfectly for me in 2019. Exactly what I needed. Battery power, processing speeding and portability. Great review. Cheers!

johnwhoishappywithdell

It is 2020 and this is still my laptop-even though I do heavy coding with it. Love the keyboard, the sturdy base. With Ubuntu on it, it works great. In fact I am seeing a lot of new laptops that don't measure up to th

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview