News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell Latitude E5530 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2012, 07:59:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt C

Remove fingerprint smudges! Use areospace 303. I have it for my car, basically like armor all but WAY WAY better. Use it for anything plastic or fiberglass that you want to protect. So the case absorbs the oils from your fingers, and if you coat it first with 303, then it can't absorb anything. You will want 2 microfibers, one to apply several times, and another for the final dry pass. Wipe side to side, following the lines on the case. If it isn't perfect, just do it again until it is, using a new microfiber for the final dry pass. BTW - the laptop rocks. Loaded Mint Linux on it, and just required a little tweaking.

Tatenda Nyagumbo

i gt this e5530 just a week ago but to my surprise one of the speakers just stopped functioning 2 days ago.what might be the reason .i bought t as brandnew gadget 2 weeks ago

Joe Schmoe

I know this review is three years old, but your detailed pictures helped me find the wireless switch for a remote client.

Thank you!!!

Andy M

I'm happy to report in April 2023 having had this since new in July 2013 its still used daily. Only upgraded ram to 8Gb and added an SSD. Apart from its weight I can't justify replacing it :) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview