News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Quick Review Schenker XMG A722 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2012, 08:16:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

DTR with a great display. With the Schenker XMG A722 we take a closer look at a second device based on the Clevo Barebone W370ET. Schenker offers the notebook with GeForce GTX 660M GPU and 17-inch Full HD display, with prices starting at almost 850 Euro (~$1050). We test how the device does against its brother (One K73-2O).

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Quick-Review-Schenker-XMG-A722-Notebook.80223.0.html

m

I wouldn't call "excellent" upgrade ability considering the lack of GPU upgrades ;)

M Mm

I bought one of these, It is slightly plastic-y but is 95% solid feeling. The track pad is a pain, it does miss the first finger movement so it can't be used for FPS, but u'd use a mouse for that anyway. The sound is so-so, not on a par with other laptops but for gaming on the road, sat in bed with a mouse and headphones, craking bit of kit. Equals my i52400k, gtx550ti desktop. Wasn't expecting that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview