News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eurocom debuts the Scorpius “ultra-high performance” laptop with 8GB of video memory

Started by Redaktion, August 12, 2012, 11:52:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 17.3-inch powerhouse packs an Extreme Edition CPU, dual GPUs, 32GB of RAM and a Full HD matte display

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Eurocom-debuts-the-Scorpius-ultra-high-performance-laptop-with-8GB-of-video-memory.80015.0.html

Tsais

Trying to copy Asus' slanted-angles stealth design didn't work out so well, did it?

Message to Chinese whitebook makers:  Hire real designers, people! 

Stop letting hacks do product design!  Your stuff has been looking awful for 2 decades now.  Or did you have to sign a contract with major OEMs, that your white book products must look homely, to avoid stealing business from their more pricey branded product lines you produce for them?

wiko

Just wanna point out, ASUS, and CLEVO (Eurocom scorpius uhp - A.k.a. CLEVO p370em) are both from TAIWAN.

Aidriell

Well .,what is the rush ?
Put it simply  were in 2013.
They come up with 8 gig video .SOooo???
1998 Intel showcast 100 cores cpu and teraflop performance powerWhere all that go
I can make up with my Asus  another good 2,3 year and take it at least 1000 $ i do invest in it back in 2000
Next  time you come up with something decent  to least 100 gig  video ram 
2.5 Teraflops performance which deserve my hard worked money
and come on
ssD  GARRA GO alll WAAAAAAY DOWN TO THE MARKET
$ FOR $ STORAGE  AND SOME LIKE 20 ,50  100 tera  sounds decent  laptop .
other marketing bullshit  give me a break

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview