News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

2020 Razer Blade Stealth GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q Laptop Review: Like the 2019 Version, But Done Right

Started by Redaktion, June 15, 2020, 17:22:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After fumbling with the 2019 options, the 2020 Blade Stealth is what the 2019 version should have been especially in regards to the Ice Lake processor. The graphics potential is insane considering the small 13.3-inch chassis.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/2020-Razer-Blade-Stealth-GTX-1650-Ti-Max-Q-Laptop-Review-Like-the-2019-Version-But-Done-Right.469724.0.html

LWT

Wow, how frustrating.

I can't believe they sent you a 4K version.

The only thing I want to know about this machine is the response time on the 120hz panel.

That's literally their main marketing point and the only real differentiator this year, other than the keyboard.

Worldliner

None of the manufacturers got the choice between ice lake and comet lake quite wise this year. Some used comet lake for those ultrabooks without dedicated graphic but has 2k/4k screen options, where uhd iGPU struggles; others used ice lake for those multimedia notebooks who has plenty of thermal space for a six-core CPU and a dedicated graphic card, leaving the iris plus iGPU useless but lacking more CPU performance.

Nikos Papadakis

Any plans to review the 1080p/120hz variant of this laptop? 4K makes absolutely no sense in this product category

devyved

QuoteIf you want to game, then we recommend the cheaper 1080p 120 Hz SKU instead of this 4K 60 Hz SKU.
120Hz has high response time and ghosting too, that screen is almost as weak as Asus version. But it seems that this is not the company fault, there is simply no better version.
QuoteThe GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q is approximately 10 percent slower than the mobile GTX 1060
Cool story. Probably 10% faster than 1050 Ti. Imagine buying 1050 Ti in Q2 2020 when there is G14.

Ted

Good review but like others I'd like an update test with the 120hz 1080p. As for 4k, if one needs/desires it, I can't see the value of this over the $600 less expensive MSI Prestige 14.

MBV

Done right? I guess not as it has a 4-Core Intel Ice Lake instead of a AMD 4800/4900U 8-Core APU that cleans the floor with any Intel offering in that category...

Besides it is a great Notebook.

Chad

+1 for wanting to know how fast (slow) the 1080p/120hz screen is.  If it was fast I imagine Razer would be marketing it with the numbers, so I'm expecting it to be pretty disappointing.

Otherwise it checks all the boxes. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview