News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire One 725 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2012, 09:01:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobretti

@Donny Davis - go play your xbox or playstation kid. Only mentioning the speakers of mininotebook to be weak for listening music its joke to itself. You were probably expecting hearing BOSE sound from 300 USD eqiupment.  To everyone else: Having this small machine for about week. After uninstalling lot of crap inside, which was distributed with Windows 7 is the performance very good. Its even faster than I expected. Temps are OK. We are using it for web surfing, Word and Excel jobs, Skyping and ordinary things. Price/performance - 4,5 stars from 5. Go for it. No problem here  ;)

PhilA

@Donny Davis
"I got this netbook for christmas"
"I bought it new"
so, you both got it given to you AND you bought it? keep your story straight, or it sounds like you're making it up - in fact, I don't believe anything you've written because you keep on changing your story

ALL netbooks sound tinny, which is why you get headphones!
ALL netbooks are slow, it's because they have low powered processors to make the battery like better
if you knew anything about computers then you'd know this - but clearly you're a child as you had to state your age, and only kids do this!

go back to making stories up for school projects, because nobody believes you here!!!

RLG

i am having trouble streaming videos online..anyone else? and maybe help fixing the problem?

thank you
Ruben

Sharmin Hoque

how can i use its card reader slot?which size it require?

pamela

Trying to install a testing software for my finals that are online this year, but the requirement list says I do not meet 1.0 GHz. Do I need to uninstall everything and wipe my laptop clean to get this to work? I know I have the 1.0 GHz. Help!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview