News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus N56VZ-S4044V Notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 14, 2012, 12:30:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Surprising Cylinder. With the N56 series, Asus updates its high end multimedia notebooks with Ivy Bridge processors.  Along with that, the entire design has been revamped.  A special highlight with this series is an external Bang & Olufsen sub woofer, thats supposed to improve sound quality significantly.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-N56VZ-S4044V-Notebook.78305.0.html

Cin

I love to place together with n55 to compare the sound  ???
anyway, everything is better than n55. woohoo!!

Niko

Yessss you translated the article. Now all we need is a review of the Retina MacBook Pro.

Dams

I was looking forward for this test. Thank you very much!
This laptop sounds very nice but I heard it got few issue (touchpad, temp, keyboard).
Apart from that, looks good for gaming for small budget.

P.S.: Your site is very usefull. Keep it up ;)

Ankesh

Allen.Ngo

Quote from: Ankesh on July 16, 2012, 06:30:29
when will you review lenovo ideapad y580

We expect to have our full review on the IdeaPad Y580 complete before the end of this month. We apologize for the long wait!

Malthe

Hey, I was wondering if you are going to make a full review of the HP pavilion DV6t-7000 Quad edition, with the newest intel core processor and the Nvidia Gt650M Gpu?

Jota Ramos

I have problems to conect with cdj's 350 USB - USB
Why? Because the port is 3.0?

DanielRS

I'm planning on getting this notebook very soon, do you people have some recommendations for me? I'm searching for a Notebook with notable performance and no more than 15.x inch screen. Although, this model seems very good.

darij

Just got this notebook last week. Way better looking than the Y580 and performs just as fast. Love the backlit keyboard and the extra subwoofer, and you get 4x USB 3.0 slots, and Blu-Ray. The 650M has so far ran everything I've thrown at it. I've only had to turn AA and AT filtering on Battlefield 3. If you really need GDDR5 VRAM or a GTX660M, then get the Dv6t / Y580. But otherwise this laptop is awesome.

ara3537

This review was not as good as your other reviews
only one game tested, not enough explanation about display and color space reproduction (i dont know if the colors or normal because as it seems in pictures it shows grey color is a little blue)
i wish you could at least play a game same as Y580 so we could see the difference...
thanks anyway

Asus noob

Just got this computer last week. I'm coming from a 3 year old core 2 duo Toshiba. I do a lot of photo editing and now getting into video and the downloading of images with USB 3.0 ports and compatible devices turns a 40 minute endeavor to a 4 minute endeavor. I used to open Adobe Lightroom and begin importing thousands of wedding photos and leave the room to let it do it's thing. Now I just sit and watch in amazement as the progress bar just keeps moving.  It handles my 36 mp D800 RAW files faster than my old laptop handled 12 mp RAW files. Keyboard is amazing, screen is amazing, build is amazing. I love all mobile devices Apple, but this is more powerful than Apple's price equivalent and about $1000 cheaper than Apple's performance equivalent. The only bottle neck is that 5400 RPM HDD. I'm close to getting a 256 GB Mushkin SSD.  All my photo data is stored on external drives. Otherwise thrilled with it. After two Toshiba laptops, this is my first ASUS. My only "disappointment" is that RAM tops out at 8GB and a single drive slot. (want to keep the DVD/CD slot as is). But that's being nitpicky. So far, so amazing.

nibz

Had this laptop for a few weeks, the trackpad is poorly designed, bulges out from the top edge, the atheros wifi card only works on 2.4ghz, and I cant seem to connect it at N speeds, apparently its a problematic chipset. The subwoofer constantly makes a purring sound, worse when you press keys.
Disappointed with ASUS, contacted them, told to send it in for repair, wish I could return it !!

Anteater

Excellent review as always. Is it possible for you guys to take apart the laptop and expose the heat sink, fan, and motherboard? In the same fashion as a lot of other notebookcheck reviews. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview