News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Update Review Asus G75VW-T1040V Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 13, 2012, 09:22:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ready for the Finale. Asus is one of the first manufacturers presenting a gaming laptop with Ivy Bridge processor and GeForce 600 graphics card. After scrutinizing an amply equipped pre series model with Nvidia's 3D vision technology, a series model with standard FullHD display has to prove itself.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Update-Review-Asus-G75VW-T1040V-Notebook.76032.0.html

DrTankTrix

I realy like your reviews, exept the gaming FPS tests wich dosen`t make sense,
could you just test the gaming perfomance in the screen native resolution only, in this case 1920x1080 with low to ultra settings because everyone will play the games in native resolution, otherwise the games will look wased out, so no point to tell how they would run- FPS- in 1024X768, because noone will use it, only the native res.
Instead of I`d like to see the FPS diffrence between med-high and ultra setting all in native res
so i`ll know what to expect when I  run the games.And for the game test you should use the popular games what everyone playing like Skyrim, Starcraft 2,Modern Combat, Black ops, etc,the same games for all the gaming tests so we will see the diffrence for the difrent laptos.

abr4

Does anyone know how the soundcard on the asus notebook holds up to the creative card in the alienware M17x R4?

I have rather decent headphones and to get the most of them I had to get an external soundcard for my current laptop... which kinda destroyed the whole idea of being mobile with it.

So far I'm in favour of the asus notebook because of temperature and battery life mostly, but if the creative soundcard in the alienware notebook is clearly superior when wearing headphones I'd definitely go for the alienware.

Thanks for any input.

g75 t1040v VS 91055v

why the asus g75vw 91055v have better temperatures? it's tanks only to cpu trhottling?

marcinl0

Without more powerful graphic card minimum nvidia GTX 675M this notebook is a waste of money.

John Crosby

My Apple Macbook Pro Retina running Win7 beat this on SiSandra and other benchmarks.  The Macbook is sleek, silent and very light, so what's the point of this ugly heavy Asus?

yusefee

i have one but with some bluerays don't run correctly, showme one message that say that blueray wasn't played because the disc have prottection to copy. can you helpme? my mail [email protected]

rycmurray

I can't agree with getting the GTX 670m over the GTX 660m. The 660m is only about 10% slower, but many have overclocked to surpass the 670m. So really, save your money and get the 660m. I just ordered one with it too, can't wait!

Gianni

I don't know about the model you tested, but mine suffers from bad audio balancing (real bad, the sub does almost all the work). The issue is well known and since june no solution has been provided yet. You can check user's reports yourself: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?14986-G75-audio-system-bugreport/page45
I sent mine to them and they returned it without solving anything, DENYING any tech flaw.

Scnarowe

I've had the G75VW-RM71 ASUS gaming laptop for about 3 months now, and it is hands down the worst off the shelf product I have ever purchased. I spend the first week trying to reconfigure the touchpad setting so that whenever I typed the mouse wouldn't freeze (making playing any games on a gaming laptop completely impossible). Even after all of that work, I still don't have palmcheck (I thought that was standard, but apparently not). I've had to go into the registry to remove touchpad functionality so that when I bump the side of the touchpad EVERYTHING doesn't minimize. Also came with tons of extra crappy programs. That all said and done, or for those very skilled with the finer points of Windows 8, the computer itself runs well. Where my computer is now with the settings I "fixed" is worth what I paid for it. I just didn't expect to have to put so much into a product to make it tolerable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview