News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft Lumia 532 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, April 08, 2015, 08:45:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Double X. Microsoft's Lumia 532 is actually the dual-SIM version of the Lumia 435. Buyers looking for a very affordable smartphone and want to use two SIM cards at the same time will find out what restrictions a price of just over 90 Euros involve in our report.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-Lumia-532-Smartphone-Review.139972.0.html

Syberplace

Brand matters,Nokia is a popular brand in mobile phones,its simply amazing phone with cool features.

If you are looking to buy the latest nokia lumia smartphones then you must contact syberplace.com and get a mobile at lowest price in India.

LennartII

Excellent Review. One slight problem though. This first sentence: "Microsoft's Lumia 532 is actually the dual-SIM version of the Lumia 435" made me go out and buy it.
It wasn't dual sim. Of course, I should have checked. However, in a Review, it should have been phrased better because I know for a fact that it isn't!

Best regards, Lennart

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview