News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Pavilion dm4-3090se Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, April 13, 2012, 08:39:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Stylish Beats Audio. The 14-inch Pavilion dm4 Beats Edition is the most stylish Beats Audio notebook to date.. but how does it perform in a market that is increasingly favoring similarly-priced Ultrabooks?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Pavilion-dm4-3090se-Laptop-Review.72625.0.html

s2korpio

Sad, I think its a good option especially with the hybrid storage. I guess a drop in at least a hundred would help.

Disappointed Mom

Bought this notebook for my son for college.  He loved it - had everything he will need for school and gaming.

HOwever, it only lasted 4 months before it crashed. HP support very quickly determined that we need a set of recovery discs - which they call free as long as you pay for shipping by USPS. It does not cost 14.95 to mail a couple of CDs in the US so where is the additional cost going? From my pocket to their pocket. They certainly have a racket going on - sell faulty equipment and then stick it to you with shipping costs because you have no other way to recover your computer.

Other Thoughts: I will not buy HP again. The product didn't last and even under warranty they stick it to you for out of pocket expense.  HP has now disontined this model so they must know that they were selling a piece of C@$P, but they still make you pay shipping cost :-(

JA

I am surprised to hear the comment from Disapointed Mom.

I'm based in the UK, bought a HP Pavilion and after a few months (2 or 3) it went dead and it was fairly light use.

Same story, I called the HP support desk who wasted my time for days and also sent me the CDs, etc.

The only thing is I don't recall having to pay a penny because it happened before my guarantee expired. Still the support team was hopeless and only seemed to be interested in not having to send anyone on site.

In the end the hardware fault was severe and they have to send a courier to collect my laptop for repairs. And that was hell too, absolutely useless coordination between HP and the courier. I think it took well over a month to get my laptop back!

rob bourg

:)well   i had  this  beats  ad.  for  2  months  now  preform as  good  as  my  ultrabook envy 4, s.   actually this on is much louder  sound.  loudest  laptop make and nicest looking ..   hp was  great  i didnt get he bag  and  book  but they gave me.  a new spare battery.  and  120  gift card.  this beats ed.  now  stands me  apx  275.00 bucks.   and  most people paid  a grand.  love  it  love  it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview