News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple investigates iPad Wi-Fi issue, replaces affected ones

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2012, 12:12:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple iPad has yet again encountered another problem, this time with the Wi-Fi connectivity.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-investigates-iPad-Wi-Fi-issue-replaces-affected-ones.72664.0.html

BrunoMT

I remember having this issue; it was really annoying being forced to use the new iPad, only in the same room as my wifi router because of the poor range.   I've searched endlessly on Google, in the hope that someone would figure out on how to solve this, once and for all...   I did a bunch of research came across WIRED magazine and found a extensive and detailed review of Pong Research cases. These guys make a very special case which has a built-in antenna in between its layers, which redirects and boost the signal and range of your new iPad, iPhone and other devices. This solved my new iPad 3 wifi issues and now as a result, I'm able to connect to my router from further distance without a problem at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview